FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PMI Good w/ warranty work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PMI Good w/ warranty work?
    Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:17am

So I need to send in my Super Stock due to the fact that the board randomly shuts down. 

I have an aftermarket ASA, 2 macro fittings and macro line on it.  Do they do good work and has anyone ever sent a gun to them with aftermarket parts on it?

good, bad?

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:23am

your after market parts shoudent affect the board, check the wires and see if you have a loose connection?

the board you have is it one of thos "clip battery to a wire" or is it "sit the battery in" ?

if it is the second one, make shure the battery is touching the two prongs?

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:26am
I'm just concerned about not getting my parts back.  The battery lays in the frame.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:54pm
I was pretty happy with their service when I needed some parts from them for a USP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic